This amenity card policy was created and approved by the Board of Directors. This policy has been put into effect to ensure that the facilities built for the paying members of the Master Association are not overused or abused by individuals that are not paying members of the Master Association.
This policy will be effective January 1, 2013. Please feel free to forward your remarks and opinions as to how the system is working.
The staff of the Sapphire Valley Community Center/Amenities Department is only asked to enforce the rules set forth by the Master Association. They are not responsible for creating these rules.
Any violations of these rules and or mistreatment of staff enforcing these rules may result in loss of amenity privileges.
Sapphire Valley Master Assoc.
127 Cherokee Trail Suite B
Sapphire, NC 28774
1. Any children under the age of fourteen (14) must be accompanied by an adult, eighteen (18) years or older at all times.
2. Issuance of Sapphire Valley amenity cards may be suspended and or cancelled if any violations of the bylaws or policies and procedures of the SVMA are reported.
3. The daily rate will change according to the yearly assessment.
4. Use of the amenities, with the exception of Sapphire Ski and Red Bird Golf, is restricted to members of the SVMA and their guests who must present a valid member/guest card before using any of the amenities. This includes all gaming groups such as cards, water aerobics, tennis etc.
5. All cards will expire at the end of the year issued.
SVMA Immediate Family Definition: Spouses, children, step-children, parents, grandchildren, grandparents, and sons/daughters’ in-law.
SVMA Extended Family Definition: Siblings, in-laws, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, and nephews.